Houserules b&b ‘De Walvisch’
We hope that you will enjoy your stay and make full use of our facilities. Guests are kindly requested to observe the following rules.
- Please refrain from using any electrical appliances such as heaters, cooking appliances or irons that could cause a fire.
- Smoking is not permitted, except in the garden.
- Please refrain from any other acts that could cause a fire in your room or anywhere in the b&b. Smoking in a non-smoking guest room will result in charges to the occupying Guest for cleaning or replacement of bedding, curtains, wallpaper and so on, as well as the cost of repairing any damage.
- Please review the emergency exit instructions posted on the inside of the guest room door and locate the emergency exits on your floor promptly upon your arrival.
- Please remember to carry your key with you any time you leave your room.
- Please make sure your door is locked when you leave your room.
- Please refrain from holding meetings with visitors in your room.
- Please refrain from inviting outside visitors to your room.
- We reject the use of our hotel by members of any gang or extremists. Even after a reservation has been made or during a Guest’s stay, if the Guest is found to be a member of a gang or an extremist, the Guest will be asked to leave the b&b immediately.
- Payment for all services may be made by cash, banktransfer, or coupons accepted by the b&b.
- When a guest wishes to prolong his/her registered departure date, prior notice should be given to the owner of the b&b. If an extension of stay is possible, settlement of past due accounts shall be required.
- Please do not bring onto the premises of the bed and breakfast any of the following: Animals or birds of any kind; Gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables; Objects emitting a foul odor; Unregistered firearms or swords; Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities; and Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Belgium.
- Gambling or other acts that are contrary to good morals or that cause an annoyance are strictly prohibited.
- The rooms or lobby of the bed and breakfast may not be used for any business purposes, or for any purpose apart from accommodation, without the express permission of the b&b.
- Please do not hang any items or objects whatsoever from the windows of your guest room.
- The distribution or display of advertisements and the sale of goods on the premises of the b&b are prohibited without prior written authorization.
- You will be charged for any damage to the bed and breakfast’s property caused by you or by your guests.